Privacy Statement Information we collect
- ADL Support Services only collect information from clients and referring bodies if it is required for the purpose of being able to provide clients with services.
- ADL Support Services will only collect information by lawful and fair means.
- A record of dates and services carried out will be kept
- A record of all communications between ADL Support Services, clients and Referring Bodies will be kept
Use and Disclosure of Information
ADL Support Services will use information only for limited purposes such as:
- Providing the client information in regards to current services and approval
- Effective management of services for the client;
- Disclosure to a relevant member of funding body or care team
- For quality assurance
ADL Support Services will practice inline with common law in the disclosure of necessary information to lessen or prevent:
- A serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life, health or safety; or
- A serious threat to public health or public safety;
ADL Support Services will not use or disclose your details for the purpose of Sales or Marketing
Security of Information
- ADL Support Services will take reasonable steps to protect the information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access.
- ADL Support Services will destroy and information collected that is not required
Access to Information
- ADL Support Service clients have the right to access any record that contains information that is in relation to them.
- Requests will need to be in writing and include proof of identity