ADL Support Service understands the important role domestic support has on the rehabilitation and re-engagement of someone who has suffered an injury. Working together with consultant recommendations and Case Manager approval, we provide a schedule of client-focused services to support the individual claimant.
How it works
- A referral is made via email or our online booking form.
- The claimant is contacted to book a schedule of approved services.
- A letter outlining these bookings is sent to the client for their records. This helps the claimant track their services and remind them of our contact details.
- Confirmation of booking email is sent to the referrer and the Case Manager or Return to Work Agent.
- Once a schedule of approved services has been completed, the Case Manager is notified, giving them the option to either extend or cease support.
I didn’t think it would worry me that I couldn’t do my housework when I was first injured however as time went on most of my energy was spent on my recovery and I found I could do less and less. Things quickly became overwhelming, and I felt unable to see where I could start, which was distressing. As soon as ADL Support Services started coming, I felt a huge weight had been lifted, even after the first service, I could finally see my way clear and begin to take control of my environment again.